Spring 2014 is here, and the hottest color trends for this season are out too. Check it out now –
Spring 2014 is all about taking a modern twist on the traditional. Pair your soft pastels with vivid brights to create a colorful equilibrium. Inspired by a mixture of blooming flowers, travels abroad and strong, confident women; the colors this season are meant to refresh, revive and defy the conventional wisdom.
The hottest colors this season are –
1. Placid Blue: The dreamy blue, pale and pastel
2. Violet Tulip: Close to the shade of lavender, but not exactly there. Go flowery with this
3. Freesia: Closer to being fall color, Freesia stays hot even in the spring as a color of bounty and abundance
4. Celosia Orange: Not the bright gaudy orange, not the dusky rusty, somewhere in the between, striking the perfect equilibrium
5. Radiant Orchid: You could never go wrong with this one. If oxblood ruled the Fall, Orchid will definitely rule the spring
If you are still confused what to wear, stick to black and add a dash of white or neon. And if you belong to the breed of the femme fatale, when in doubt, go for RED.